Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1 month!

You know what?

There was something happened in 080810

Something beautiful

Something that i could not forget

Something that bring a new light in my life

It happened when she accepted me

As her..(gosh i was too shy :p)

Her? Who is she?


Yeah dats her. ;)

My gurl.

Today is 080910 (such a great number isn't it?)

It has been 1 month, and i have made so much trouble to her.

To Ainul Athirah,

I made this entry special for you.

As our relationship goes on like a flower wants to bloom,

I hope you can forgive me on all of my mistakes.

I also hope that we will live happily ever after :3



I love you forever and always <3<3<3


7 comments:

  1. kuang ajaq lu tayang awek.
    nasib baik aku takde awek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.. Pkul 4 pagi wat entry.. Haha.. Congrats..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ala najib haha jgn marah dow...

    elele am..idup lagi ko.. org kaye hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apala siot tny aku idop lagi.. Ko tu.. Da ad awek lper member.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoaa.thank youuusss! <3
    LOVE YOU MOREEE !

    ReplyDelete
  6. akk doa kn korang bahgia...ermm dl couple nie cm2 dugaan..ag2 mak kite 2 di...ko kne r phm2 ckt...plajaran jge k..kamu bdua.....so sweet...ainul jge la adik akk ni elok2 k....ahahhahah (adik ke) ermmm..wht eva....ahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. ea lupe nk tulis name maaf lh xpndai main blog2 nie.....-aimi adilah- :)

    ReplyDelete